Thursday, October 16, 2008

America

I need to stop reading books about American History. I am on my second in a row and with the addition of the elections... I might move to some tropical place and cook other people food for the rest of my life, while doing their laundry on the side and whatever else to live comfortably and be tan.


Very good book, kind of exciting actually at parts with the battle descriptions. But what I have more then realized is that it once again glamorized history. It is always more gruesome.

Now I am on to this much loved and equaled hated novel:

This one is trying to cover all the gruesome details! I know that America is not the only country built by people with a desire to rule at any life's expense, must countries were built this way, but it still makes it hard to be proud.

No comments: