Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning Never Fails to Happen

I have been really into fixing up things around my apartment lately. Had an Ikea outing earlier in the week and have been reorganizing a lot. Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond, and any other place. Trying to really settle in and make the apartment a bit more me while finding a compromise with my two roommates. It has been a fun project!

So a bit back I mentioned that H&M was going to be selling home items. Well they do but as can tend to happen, not in the US. I recently found it online and was not as excited about it as I would have like to have been. I think the styling is fun and I just checked today and they have added some great summer things. Lots of great pillows!

The one thing that caught my eye the first time around was the jean table set. Not something that I would want to buy but it did inspire me to look into making my own version. A more rustic uneven version. So I have begun to gather old jeans I like and find of very inexpensive, hoping to start that sowing project soon.

Just so you have an idea:

There were a few other things that caught my eye:




No comments: